The Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing Rules
1. Eligibility: The Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing is open to legal residents of any state of the United States who sends a photo of a Science Trek item found in a geocaching site within one of these five Idaho State Parks: Winchester Lake State Park, Farragut State Park, Massacre Rocks State Park, Round Lake State Parks and Eagle Island State Park.
2. Entrants must be 5 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Idaho Public Television's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the "Employees"), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing.
3. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Idaho Public Television, located at 1455 North Orchard Street, Boise, ID 83706. Sponsor will conduct the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing substantially as described in these Official Rules.
4. Agreement to Rules: By entering the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing, the Entrant ("You") agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor's sole discretion. By entering this drawing, the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing.
5. Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing Entry Period: This promotion begins on September 1, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. MDT and ends on November 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. MST. To be eligible for the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
6. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing by finding a Science Trek item found in a geocaching site within one of these five Idaho State Parks: Winchester Lake State Park, Farragut State Park, Massacre Rocks State Park, Round Lake State Parks and Eagle Island State Park. After finding the specially marked item, the entrant must send a picture of that item, with the special label showing, and the entrant's name and contact information to GeoCacheContest@idahoptv.org before the deadline. One entry per person. Individuals may also enter the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing by physically mailing their name, address, phone number and email, along with a request post marked by November 30th to the following address:
1455 North Orchard Street
Boise, ID 83706
Only ONE Mailed entry per person will be allowed
As a participant, your entry must fully meet all drawing requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries, entries whose contact information is incorrect, or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entry and removing it from the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing (the "Winner") will receive a Science Trek Mug, value $7.00. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner's likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
8. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
9. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email or phone within thirty days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this drawing, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor's behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. The entrants' submitted photos must be must be original work and not violate anyone's proprietary or intellectual property rights. INFRINGEMENT OF ANYONE'S PROPRIETARY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
11. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor's control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing, to void entries for any reason, allowed by the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS SCIENCE TREK GEOCACHING MUG DRAWING IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF IDAHO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Boise, Idaho having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner's name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the above address. Requests must be postmarked no later than December 15, 2021.
15. Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing hosted by Idaho Public Television is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. The Science Trek Geocaching Mug Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with You Tube. Click for more information about YouTube Community Guidelines and indicate entries that don't comply with these rules will be disqualified.