Online games are a fun way to learn more about science topics. Here you will find links to an assortment of interactive games and activities for use at home or in the classroom. These games are designed for a variety of skill levels and interests. They can be used in a computer lab, on an interactive whiteboard, or on individual devices. Flash, Java, Shockwave, QuickTime or other interactive plug-ins may be required.
Dinosaur Train from PBS Kids
• Measure the distance between cliffs and become a Bridge Builder.
• In Pine Cone Pass, use a ruler to figure out where to throw the pine cone.
• Estimate volume in Dinosaur Dive.
• Weigh the dinosaurs' food in Chow Time.
• Explore capacity as you help the dinosaurs get water in Dino Drink.
• In Leaf Leader, keep both sides balanced as the dinosaurs play tug of war.